Could it really be that sexual performance is enhanced when you cut meat from your diet or that the desire to eat meat is connected to a stronger sex drive? Learn about these two different diets and how it could potentially affect your love life in surprising ways.
- Vegetarian – There are different types of vegetarians, but in general, vegetarian means not eating meat. Vegetarians can eat everything else, including meat byproducts.
- Vegan – Vegans do not eat animal products of any kind, including dairy, cheese, eggs, ice cream, etc.
- Vegetarians are often slimmer and fitter than meat eaters, which contributes to more confidence in their sex life and feeling better about their bodies in general.
- Vegan diets are without the animal fats and saturated fats found in meat or vegetarians diets, which provides improved longevity and less risk of cancer.
Surprising Facts About a Meat Lover’s Diet
- Focus on eating meat, and you could become more “manly” ¾ red meat especially.
- Meat is linked to power, men and masculinity.
- Meat eating can make a man feel more powerful in the bedroom.
- Eating plants and soy can make both partners feel empowered in an enhanced sexual experience.
Connection Between Sexual Performance and Meat
- Eating an excess of meat can create a lazy, sluggish love life.
- Clogged arteries are responsible for lower energy level and low libido.
- Vegan and vegetarians have improved stamina (as compared to meat eaters), resulting in more satisfaction in the bedroom.
The Benefits of Tofu
- A 2012 study showed that people who ate tofu enjoyed a more satisfying sex life than those who ate meat.
- Tofu is fermented soy bean curd and is not as bad as it sounds!
- Tofu contains protein, calcium, magnesium, iron, Vitamin E and no cholesterol.
- Certain plant and plant products actually produce higher levels or hormones and can heighten your sexual satisfaction.
- Soy is referred to the “sex hormone” allowing people and primates to become more sexually aroused.
- One study showed that vegetables and fruits are instrumental in virility.
- Tofu is a great source of protein and is high in soy, which is the “sex hormone.”
- As a light treat, tofu keeps the body lean and full.
- Tofu heightens sexual experience when eaten regularly and can boost your energy to keep sex going “as long as you need it to” ¾ naturally!
- Other benefits of tofu include reducing the risk of prostate cancer in men, reducing menopausal hormone imbalances in women, assisting with strengthening muscles and helping with weight loss.
And a Better Sex Life Goes To…
- No diet is perfect; each comes with some positives and negatives.
- Focus on a moderate diet, either meat or vegetarian, and judge for yourself which one leads to a better sex life.
Learn how to adjust your diet to become the best lover he or she has ever had! While no particular diet can make all of your sexual fantasies and dreams come true, a balanced diet can. So eat those greens, and limit your meat intake as much as possible.